We are seeking a Database Administrator for immediate hire. This position is contingent upon contract award and funding. This position will require the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. To be considered, you must include your full address, phone number, and current email on your resume.
Due to current Government Contract Requirements: ONLY US CITIZENS CAN BE CONSIDERED. NON-CITIZEN applicants, including Green Card Holders, will not be reviewed.
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced work environment with immediate turnaround and attention to detail
- Proficient with Azure Servers
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, and have strong organizational skills
- Writing skills needed to communicate with software developers
- Must be proactive with work product and possess learning agility
The interview process includes both oral and written components. The written component is an online skills test and is taken before the oral interview process begins. Candidates scoring less than 75% will not be contacted for an interview.
Chainbridge Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
remote jobs – Stack Overflow