We are seeking a Senior Solutions Developer for immediate hire. This position will work in a leadership role, but will report to the Technical Lead. This position is contingent upon contract award and funding. Contract award is scheduled for late March 2020. This position will require the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. To be considered, you must include your full address, phone number, and current email on your resume.
Due to current Government Contract Requirements: ONLY US CITIZENS CAN BE CONSIDERED. Unfortunately, NON-CITIZENS, including Green Card Holders, will not be reviewed.
Remote work IS available for this position for qualified candidates; however, candidates must reside within the continental US and work during Eastern Standard Time business hours.
We would like to talk with you if you have:
- 8-10 years of experience
- Knowledge of system architecture and database entities, but also design and UI/UX best practices
- Demonstrated the ability to detail high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Proven experience collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
- A solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- Previous management/team leadership experience.
- The ability to ramp up and understand the project mission in a very short amount of time.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
- The ability to mentor and lead more junior staff.
- Excellent communications skills with all levels of personnel.
- Organizational skills to ensure that your team adheres to development schedules and deadlines.
Technical requirements needed:
- ASP.NET MVC; ASP.NET CORE
- Web Services: SOAP/JSON/REST
- HTML5 and C#
- Microsoft SQL server
- Visual Studio
- Frameworks such as jQuery, Knockout, Bootstrap, Angular, Aurelia, or Durandal
Technical skills that are a plus:
- Experience using ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using unit testing frameworks such as Microsoft Unit Test Framework or NUnit
- iOS or Android development
- Microsoft Azure
- GIS (Bing or Google Maps)
The interview process includes both oral and written components. The written component is an online skills test and is taken before the oral interview process begins. Candidates scoring less than 75% will not be contacted for an interview.
Chainbridge Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
remote jobs – Stack Overflow