Growing IT Team Seeks Sr. Front End Developer
We are a tech-based company, one the fastest growing private enterprises in the Tri-State. Divisions Maintenance Group is a Top Workplace, Inc. 5000 member, rising quickly on the Fast 55 and Top Privately Held Companies lists. We are a national leader in Facilities Maintenance, handling thousands of properties across the country from one, centralized location in Newport, KY. As a Senior Front End Developer at Divisions, you will participate in the design, development, and implementation of large complex technology solutions. We have great respect and interest in new technologies and applications, we are looking for candidates who do as well.
Great Company Culture! We are young, we know how to have fun; still our work culture is based on professionalism. We get work done on a reasonable schedule, not expecting extended work hours. We do expect a passion for the quality of the product.
Position Responsibilities/Selection Criteria
- An expert software engineer, with deep (and improving) knowledge of the field, and a thirst for more.
- Learns quickly, and able to grasp complicated topics
- Solves problems creatively, elegantly and brilliantly
- Communicates concisely, articulating ideas clearly, while eager to listen to and understand others.
- Has a passion for the quality of the product, and contributes to its direction
- Knows about and is comfortable with modern, progressive architectures, platforms, and languages.
- Is candid, and appreciates candor
- Tech Stack: reactjs, typescript, c#, f#, kafka, kubernetes, git, react-native, kotlin, swift, nodejs, grps, rocksbd, nosql, kotlin, android, ios, and linux
Other selection criteria
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering with experience in our tech stack
- Certifications appreciated, not necessary
What you get:
- Base salary PLUS bonuses
- Internal growth opportunities (We pride ourselves on promoting from within.)
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage starting day ONE
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
- Fully remote position
remote jobs – Stack Overflow