We are looking for a senior Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features. This is a remote position.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in Software/App Development
- Analytical skills – can break down a problem, gather requirements, work with stakeholders to turn vague requirements and asks into actionable insights
- Strong SQL – need to be able to ramp up on an intricate data environment quickly and be able to write complex queries
- BI Visualization proficiency – preferably Tableau, Looker and Power BI also fine as long as their Data Viz skills are strong.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills
remote jobs – Stack Overflow