At Olo we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country’s largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. Chances are if you’ve ordered directly from a restaurant brand’s app or website, we’ve made that happen. Mobile ordering and payments is an exciting and active industry full of interesting players and yet still a relatively untapped market ripe for disruption. Olo is revolutionizing the customer experience at these restaurant chains, and we’re looking for talented engineers to join our team and help achieve this vision. As part of the team you will work on our Xamarin iOS and Android apps, playing a significant and visible role in driving forward one of the most advanced food ordering platforms in the market. You’ll work with a smart, passionate team dedicated to delivering amazing products using modern tools and technologies such as Xamarin, AppCenter, GitHub, Azure Pipelines, and more. Any engineer may work at Olo’s headquarters in New York City’s Financial District or remotely from anywhere in the U.S. In fact, more than half of our engineering team (and Olo) is remote!
What We’ll Expect From You
- Strong knowledge of Xamarin Native and C#/.Net development
- Experience integrating apps with web services
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and patterns
- Experience designing quality mobile UI/UX
- Adept at writing unit tests and testable code, and working under distributed version control (preferably Git)
- Excited about mobile technology
- A passion for computing that extends beyond work
Nice to have
- Experience with Mobile Accessibility
- Working knowledge of Mvvm pattern
- Experience working with AppCenter
- Experience working with Azure Pipelines
- Hands on experience with publishing apps in App Store Connect or Google Play Store
- Experience with Automated UI Testing frameworks
What’s Important to Olo
- Our families come first. We know they make us who we are and they are who we live and work for every day.
- Olo is our extended family. We’re in this together, fighting for one another. We’re happy to be here. We will not let one another down.
- We learn from and fight through setbacks. We recognize and help one another with direct feedback.
- We care about you. We offer 20 days of paid time off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan.
- We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
- Learn more about our culture, values, and mission. https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
Olo is committed to the well-being of candidates, employees and our community. The Olo NYC Headquarters will be closed for the foreseeable future because of the global outbreak of COVID-19. While an in-person interview is typical for many roles at Olo, we will conduct interviews via video conferencing while our HQ is closed. Olo benefits from the fact that over half of our workforce is remote, therefore we are accustomed to conducting interviews via video conferencing and we anticipate no impact on our recruiting timelines. We encourage candidates to share any concerns or questions with Olo’s recruiting team.
remote jobs – Stack Overflow