Mindvalley Technology is not only working to launch 1 app. We are developing an ecosystem of apps to dominate the personal growth market and reach millions of users. By joining this team you will join our latest product – Connections, the app that is going to revolutionise the way people connect and engage with their tribe.
Check out the Play Store for our latest releases.
Watch this video to know more about Vishen’s vision for Technology.
At Mindvalley you are more than just a developer, you are someone who understands that a great app must do great things yet is simple and intuitive. You are pixel-perfect, knowing that a pixel to the right is not merely a pixel to the right. You understand that an organised code with the well-applied design patterns will make a difference. You are fascinated about technology and eager to learn everything you can, applying the coolest and most amazing techniques there are. You add a “magic touch” that will dazzle your users.
At the moment we are recruiting from all over the world and we are also considering developers who want to work remotely.
Eventually, if you’re open, we can sponsor your relocation to Kuala Lumpur later on.
- Participate in the product creation working closely with UX designers and Product Managers;
- Ensure performance, quality and responsiveness;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Be open to learn and share knowledge with the team;
- Contribute. From code architecture to product features to visual designs;
- Java, Android framework, Gradle.
- Kotlin is strongly preferred
- Experience with clean architecture and MVVM
- Experience with Dependency Injections
- Experience with Rx
- Writing Unit Test Cases is a must
- Team player attitude
- Good communication skills
- In addition to having excellent technical skills, you have a keen interest in the latest technologies and have a feel for user experience
- Practical understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Ideally you are excited about Mindvalley’s mission. If you have a special interest in personal development, education, meditation, health & fitness or related topics tell us about it in your application!
remote jobs – Stack Overflow