Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs, and IoT devices. Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
As Auth0 expands to meet the needs of more developers and modern application assembly technologies, our developer experience remains core to our strategy. You will guide the articulation, modernization, and delivery of our developer experiences.
This is a high-impact role where you’ll work closely with the Senior Director, Design, and engineering team, to spearhead the strategy and growth of all developer experience across Auth0. This role requires you to have strong empathy for and understanding of the intersection of business and technical challenges of our developer audiences, and to really know the use cases of Auth0 customers. You’ll work with key teams to shape new and increasingly delightful developer journeys and embrace new types of developers. You’ll be responsible for enhancing the Auth0 platform to support faster time-to-delight for developers with our Quickstart and SDK experiences and newer ways of quickly assembling applications. You’ll collaborate with other teams on low and no-code modalities, and connect application builders with adjacent vendors, open standards, and open source technologies. You’ll get to work with customers, developer evangelists, business development and partnerships, product marketing, product design, engineering, and alongside multiple teams to drive this initiative.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to have a huge impact in a hyper-growth startup in a rapidly growing Identity as a Service industry.
- Own the success of Auth0’s developer experiences for our customers, and drive our developer experience towards modern vision and fast time-to-delight
- Conduct product research and discovery with user researchers, design, and engineering teams internally and externally
- Guide and set our strategy, define the product roadmap, and make appropriate trade-offs between features, speed, and quality for the best customer outcomes
- Develop and test product hypotheses, working in a lean and iterative way
- Deliver incremental value to Auth0s customers by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analyses and informed judgments
- Work with cross-functional partners in Product Marketing and our field teams to enable successful developer experience launches
- Partner with Engineering and Design to define specs, requirements, and acceptance criteria for on-deck deliverables
- Create assets to guide product development work (framing documents, user story maps, opportunity canvases, epics and collaborate with engineering on user stories and planning for implementation)
- Be accountable for outcomes by setting clear objectives and key results on a quarterly basis, and reporting on them with clarity and brutal honesty
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have 4+ years of product management experience in a developer technology-focused business, and you understand code. Alternatively have 6+ years of technical developer relations and open source management, and direct experience as a developer on a broad range of modern application technologies
- Are independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results in a self-directed way. You like to get things done, and have a relentless focus on customer value as your key metric
- Have insatiable curiosity about new and modern development technologies and exhibit a strong desire to learn continuously
- Are a leader for collaborative, iterative product discovery, and embrace your role as a member of a highly-functional team with diverse perspectives
- Have a strong degree of technical fluency that allows you to communicate with and understand your target audience (developers), translating their needs into clear product strategy
- Exhibit great communication skills; you’ll probably be comfortable presenting to community, customers, and internal audiences alike
- Have used or familiarity with lightweight product development methods such as user story mapping and rapid prototyping
- Can travel domestically or internationally when required (15% or less, as and when the world gets back to normal)
- Bonus points if you have experience working in Identity or implementing identity solutions, or if you have solid experience working with remote teams
- #US; #CA; #AR;
You can learn more about our hiring process here. Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
remote jobs – Stack Overflow