Stellar Technology Solutions LLC, a leading provider of software and outsourced business services to the philanthropic market is looking for a Senior API Developer with a passion to push innovation, new ideas, and who is energized by tackling new challenges each day. You will be working with an agile team to build the next generation technology stack. This role will be instrumental in helping to continue to build an innovative platform for the company.
Stellar Technology Solutions is an established/rapidly growing, private software company located in Stroudsburg, PA.
- Develops highly performant, resilient, and scalable REST APIs and GraphQL APIs
- Utilizes SQL and NoSQL databases in an optimized manner to create APIs that are data intensive
- Builds APIs that are easy to support, maintain, and extend for a long-life span
- Develops APIs that utilize an event streaming platform to support near real-time use cases
- Familiar with API design patterns, pros/cons for them, and how/when to use.
- As an expert in software engineering, utilizes Agile methodology for multiple software projects.
- Skilled in integrating APIs with continuous-integration process.
- Supports QA including unit testing, troubleshooting, and resolving bugs
- Supports client issues with web applications deployed in production
- 6+ years of experience developing API or distributed services
- Expert building REST APIs
- Expert with SQL databases (such as Postgres, SQL Server, etc.)
- Expert with NoSQL or document databases (such as MongoDB)
- Experience working with clients
- Experience with building secure and performant systems
- Able to explain complex technical knowledge to non-technical people
Additional Love to Have Skills:
- Apollo GraphQL APIs
- js, C#, .Net Core
- Distributed stream processing or messaging platforms (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Agile and Agile tools such as JIRA
- GIT and/or Bitbucket
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Responsive Web Development using HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Single-Page Applications (SPA) with React and/or Angular 2+
- Fintech background
- SaaS environment
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision discounts, 401K,, vacation time with a remote working opportunity in light of current conditions. Preference is for candidates to be within a 2 hour driving distance from Stroudsburg, PA to attend occasional on site meetings.
Stellar Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
remote jobs – Stack Overflow