WHO ARE WE?
UENI helps small and very small enterprises to go online. Unlike typical do-it-yourself website builders, we are a “do it for me” solution. The simple website is free and hosted on our domain, but it is search-engine optimized and includes personalized, high-quality content. Businesses can upgrade their sites with additional services like domain names, email addresses, advanced SEO, logos, and since very recently a high-quality Ecommerce platform.
Beyond online tools, we also offer third party solutions that a small business might need to help them grow. This includes business bank accounts, point of sale terminals, SMS marketing, online ads, loans and more. In this way, UENI is the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
Today we are signing up 3,000 businesses every day and we operate in 10 – soon 11 – countries in Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We are growing our global presence every month. To date, UENI has raised $30m mainly from successful entrepreneurs and we are just getting started.
Driven by our customers as well as with the growth in base, we are becoming an interesting distribution channel for value-added services – eg. payment systems, HR & accounting software, point of sale devices, even insurance products. We’re looking for a Business Development Manager who will find and develop new partnerships across multiple sectors. You will be required to understand and uncover the client’s needs to ensure that we offer the best solution. Your goal will be to develop and close new business whilst providing a first-class service. You will have experience selling a solution and demonstrate success and target achievement in previous roles.
We are looking for a self-driven and motivated sales professional who wants to work for a forward-thinking, fast-paced startup.
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective partners across different verticals in the LatAm markets
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are met
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product by working closely with the senior management
- 4 years + experience within a similar role
- You have previous experience in the LatAm market
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business environment
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and to use them to build and plan for success
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Perfect if you have technical/engineer knowledge
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Proven negotiations and closing contracts skills
- Knowledge of the e-commerce industry
- Previous experience working for startups
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.