KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The BI Analyst will join our Data & Analytics team to build BI reports and dashboards for all segments of KeyMe’s business including senior leadership, operations, sales, and product development. The candidate will report directly to our Head of Analytics and work with our CEO, CFO and COO to improve access to accurate and actionable data insights.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build dashboards and reports in Tableau
- Work with report users to develop a set of requirements and schedule
- Build new and refine existing ETL flows
- Optimize the performance of existing dashboards in Tableau
- Answer ad-hoc analytics questions
How We Know You Can Do It
- Experience with analytics and business intelligence reporting
- 1-2 years of Tableau experience (Tableau public portfolio preferred)
- 1-2 years of SQL experience
- Experience with R and/or Python (preferred)
- 1 year of experience with financial reporting
- 1 year of experience in finance
- Able to work independently and efficiently in order to meet organization goals
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in finance or business (preferred)
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.