Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
The Competitive Intelligence Analyst develops a deep understanding of the competition and delivers competitive analysis and strategies to ensure all Dataiku Teams have the insights, training and support to compete effectively in the marketplace.
- Perform research and analysis on competition and build areas of expertise.
- Gain a deep understanding of Dataiku’s main competitors, including product offering and sales strategies.
- Produce and maintain high-quality and actionable competitive content including battlecards and competitive briefs.
- Support customer facing teams in competitive situations. Advise on deal-specific competitive strategies.
- Participate in sales calls if needed.
- Create and deliver – live or virtual – interactive training materials and presentations with appropriate level of details for different audiences.
- Conduct or lead surveys to analyse competitors traction.
- Work with Sales, Pre-Sales, SDR/BDS, Customer Success Teams, Data Scientists, Product and Marketing to gather information and share actionable competition intelligence with each team.
- 3+ years of related work experience in product marketing, product management, sales, sales engineering or competitive intelligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsCustomer-facing experience in the software industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to present ideas, conclusions, and recommendations with clarity and to diverse audiences.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to efficiently multi-task.
- Team player with proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Competitive analysis experience
- Experience with data, data science or analytical software
- Proven capabilities of working remotely with international teams
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. We now serve our global customer base from our headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Denver, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney and Dubaï. Each of them has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes!
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.