About the Role
Crisis Text Line is free, 24/7 support for those in crisis. With over 150 million messages processed to date, we’re growing quickly, and so is the need to create systems that support our team and its growth. Our People Operations Coordinator will be a key partner in creating and implementing those systems.
This is a temporary role through December 2020, with the potential of converting to a regular full time position.
What you’ll do
- Create a stellar candidate experience by swiftly and seamlessly scheduling interviews with candidates, hiring managers, and team
- Ensure up-to-date maintenance of all jobs in the applicant tracking system
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to manage the applicant pipeline, sourcing a diverse and qualified candidate pool for assigned roles
- Assist with data maintenance and reporting in our HRIS and planning software
- Participate in the building of overall recruiting and HR process to ensure a diverse and inclusive experience for the team
- Be a valued and active member of a kind, caring, and super smart team
- 2+ years of HR or Recruiting coordination experience
- Google Suite and Calendar expertise
- Stellar attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong written communications skills
- Customer focus
- Organization and project management
- Ability to problem solve and learn on the fly
- 3 weeks paid time off per calendar year, plus the week between Christmas and New Years, federal holidays, your birthday, and others
- Paid sick and personal leave
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for the staff member and family
- 403B retirement plan (the nonprofit equivalent of a 401K) that matches 3% of your salary
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (available after 6 months of employment)
- Professional development stipend
- 4 week volunteer sabbatical after 2 years of continuous, full-time work to work with a non-profit anywhere in the world
- Bereavement leave
Crisis Text Line is an equal opportunity employer.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.