UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries… In just a few years.Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement. We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Distribution Program Manager – Global Programs at UiPath
The Distribution Program Manager will have Global responsibility for rapidly scaling and managing the UiPath distribution ecosystem. The successful candidate will have a track record of building global Distribution partner programs in a hyper-growth information technology (software) company or line of business. Partners are at the heart of UiPath’s global go-to-market strategy. The role requires a strong Distribution partner background and understanding of the various Distribution business models, how to design from the ground up, investment, incentive, promotional programs to help drive and accelerate UiPath business with Distributor partners. In addition, it requires strong collaboration and communication skills, project management, and good business acumen.
Within UiPath, the Global Distribution Program Manager will be a key member of the partner organization and will work as an integral extension of the Geo Partners Sales Leaders’ teams, interacting with all the functional areas of the company including Partner Sales, Partner Marketing, Partner Enablement, Sales Operations, legal and finance.
This is what you will do at UiPath:
- Lead the development of Distribution program strategy support global volume channels
- Build and maintain partner program benefit packages that are differentiated and drive deep partner engagement, preference, and loyalty.
- Drive the development and manage partner incentives (MDF, Rebates and other program benefits) that provide the Reach, Frequency and Yield of long tail partners transacting through distribution. Formulate distribution program performance standards and governance which ensure the success of the program.
- Develop and manage a process to execute distribution partner marketing, sales and delivery capabilities around the UiPath platform
- Own and report on performance and participate in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders
- Work with regional, and area sales leadership to develop a coordinated go-to-market strategy to maximize leverage of a global distribution model
- Ensure Distribution partners are trained effectively on the sales process and lead them to effectively execute to meet or exceed mutually agreed upon plans and targets.
- Manage, together with the UiPath regional sales team, the quarterly sales funnel from opportunity development through deal closure
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of UiPath, our products and services, resulting in accelerated revenue growth while maintaining a customer/partner-centric mindset.
- Quantitatively manage all facets of the distribution partner business.
- Effectively handle conflict that may arise internally and externally.
- Share standard methodologies regarding tools, sales techniques, and account management with peers and working teams.
This is what you will bring to our team:
- 5+ years leading global distribution partner programs
- Successful track record of rapidly growing a go-to-market organization while building a culture of teamwork, creativity and partnership.
- Success requires a hands-on approach – the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up their sleeves” and get things done.Demonstrable track record of success in distributionstrategic planning, owning distribution partner programs and managing execution through distribution to partners and direct sales teams.
- Strong business acumen with experience in a high-growth, fast-paced company.
- Superb business development and negotiation skills coupled with the communication skills (both written and oral) to sell your ideas.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal. At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.