JustAnswer is an online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere. Hailed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003. Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: “We help people.” JustAnswer, LLC is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.
- Handle sensitive personal data with the utmost integrity
- Troubleshoot and resolve Expert inquiries via online ticketing system
- Provide high levels of service to each Expert
- Accurately track and resolve issues, escalate and route to other departments per department protocol
- Act as first level of contact with Experts to resolve their issues with: policy, procedure, bugs, earnings, site features and tools, account set up and maintenance, profiles, peer reports, admissions, and more
- Strong communications skills, with fluency in written and spoken English
- Comfort and familiarity working with all levels of end users
- 1+ year working with CRM or ticketing systems (Salesforce, Zendesk, Kayako, etc)
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office suite
- 1+ year working in customer service
- Dependable, flexible, and team oriented
- Passion for helping others
- Note: shift hours are US afternoon/evenings
Nice to have:
- Current or previous Category Moderator or Expert with experience and knowledge of JustAnswer.com preferred but not required
- Experience working with a global team
- Experience with highly regulated industries such as healthcare, finance, or compliance
- 1+ year of experience working in technical support
- Understanding of web technologies such as HTML, CSS
JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more in minutes—24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.
Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital and Glynn Capital Management.
Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, team offsites and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays, medical/dental/vision, 401K with matching and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.