We need you, if you
- Can express your love for programming and impress us by demonstrating real life projects you have built
- Bang out quality code, built efficiently, adopting programming best practices
- Own what you code; own the product – even the bugs you create
- Are thrilled at the prospect of creating innovative software products & applications,with a global reach
- Consider work as a passion to learn and build things that make you proud
- Aspire for excellence and are not satisfied just being good enough
- You care for User experience and have a good eye for design
If this is you, than we want you to board, PaperPlane.
- Extensive hands on experience with developing end-to-end web applications.
- A solid understanding of how the web works – REST, Web Security, Traditional Web Pages and SPAs.
- Experience using browser APIs and the DOM. Converting designs into working code should be second nature to you.
- A strong understanding of relational databases and data modelling is a huge advantage.
- A keen eye for identifying performance bottlenecks and preventing them pre-emptively.
- Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skill, with the ability to translate your solutions to code.
- A solid understanding of Git or equivalent version control systems – with experience in branch and merge as well as pull requests.
- Ability to write good, useful unit tests. Experience with integration testing is a bonus.
- Ability to identify bottlenecks in design and provide feedback on usability. Familiarity with UI patterns help.
- Excellent understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibilities.
- Self-driven and passionate about software development
All jobs – Hasjob