Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Corporate Operations team leads program management of large scale cross-company initiatives, including global location strategy and operationalization of new offices, M&A integration strategy and execution, and maintains a portfolio of special projects that seek to mature company processes for scale.
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an M&A Integration Senior Manager to join its Corporate Operations team and support M&A integrations for Twilio globally. This role will lead all aspects of M&A integration, from the point an M&A target has been identified to the end-to-end delivery of the integration ensuring achievement of the intended business goals and value. This role may additionally be involved in global location expansion projects or other Corporate Operations strategic initiatives.
Reporting to the Director, M&A Integration, the M&A Integration Senior Manager will lead cross-functional teams in the development and execution of integration plans ranging from small tech / talent to large transformational deals, while also contributing to the continued evolution of the M&A Integration program at Twilio. Stakeholder groups include acquiring business and product / technology teams, go-to-market functions, HR, tax, legal, finance & accounting, security, IT, and real estate, as well as the acquired leadership team and employees.
Successful senior integration managers at Twilio are accountable owners and leaders for all aspects of integration projects and considered a trusted partner to the sponsoring business and functional leaders across the company.
Twilio is looking for an M&A integration manager with:
- A demonstrated track record of successful cross-functional leadership, collaboration, and relationship building.
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably at a leading technology company, and a minimum of 3+ years experience supporting multiple M&A integrations, medium to large integration experience highly preferred.
- Exceptional project management skills, the ability to track and manage complex processes, and a desire to collaborate with multiple teams and multiple projects.
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise and software is a plus.
As an M&A Integration Senior Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- NO SHENANIGANS: Participate in due diligence, understand the strategic objectives, drive integration planning, assess risks and challenges, develop comprehensive project plans, drive all integration workstreams, lead functional teams, monitor status, rapidly identify and resolve potential issues, and give regular status updates to the Director, M&A Integration.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Build out and continuously improve integration capabilities by identifying and developing process improvements, best practices, and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and improve the quality of integration efforts.
- BE AN OWNER: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to senior leadership.
- DRAW THE OWL: While the primary focus on the role will be on M&A integration, the person in this position may also be involved with projects focused on global location expansion or Corporate Operations strategic initiatives.
The Corporate Operations team is central to Twilio’s continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership to guide company strategy and lead company wide cross-functional initiatives. Including leading all aspects of M&A Integration, we manage a portfolio of special projects, which allows for this role to engage in a broader set of projects.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.