At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Do you appreciate the craftsmanship in software development and take pride in your work? Do you enjoy high levels of autonomy and end-to-end feature ownership in the fastest-growing cloud application suite in the life science industry? Be a part of a smart, highly motivated team building customer-facing software products that will improve many people’s lives and make a significant impact to the society.
This is a remote position
What You’ll Do
- Build a state-of-the-art CRM application using UWP, MVVM design principles, SQLite, and a Salesforce cloud backend
- Work in an agile, small team environment within a highly successful Cloud company that is growing fast
- Diagnose and debug issues in production/development environments
- Directly collaborate with all product stakeholders and contribute towards product definition and development
- Mentor junior developers
- 3-5 years of experience with object-oriented design and implementation using C# or Java
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, readable code in a team environment
- Hands on experience with UWP, MVVM design principles, and SQLite
- Hands on experience with Windows10 UI design patterns and standards
- Hands on experience with XAML design and programming
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with CRM Applications
- Experience with Salesforce development platform
- Experience with building metadata-driven user interfaces
- Experience with C++CLI for interfacing with 3rd party C++ API’s
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.