At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Role We’re looking for a talented, creative and driven Senior Software Engineer to join a new team designing and building on our latest cloud software product, MyVeeva: a mobile and web application that enables patients, doctors and clinical research coordinators to collaborate remotely, with advanced audio and video capabilities, and reduces the need for in-person visits. You will be part of a high-profile, high-impact team that will change the face of clinical trials – making it safer and more convenient for patients to participate.
What You’ll Do
- Build a new iOS application from scratch alongside our web development and backend teams.
- Develop easy-to-use technology of patients and healthcare providers who have varying degrees of experience with technology.
- Utilize cloud-based services and APIs to provide a seamless experience for patients and research sites
- Engage with cross-functional teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions for customers to deliver immediate value
This is a remote position, but we have offices throughout the US.
- 5+ years of hands-on engineering experience in consumer and/or enterprise software
- Experience with iOS application development
- Experience deploying to the Apple app store
- Experience with Swift/Objective-C
- Experience with both enterprise and consumer-facing applications
- Experience working in an agile development process
Nice to Have
- Experience across the full tech stack- Mobile/UI/Backend/Integration
- Experience with patient-facing or clinical trial or life sciences software, and/or HIPAA are nice to have.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.