Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
We are looking for an HR Business Parner to oversee HR operations in the APAC region. You will report directly to our Director HRBP based in Paris. This role focuses on ensuring the smooth execution of all HR processes for our employees, starting right after the onboarding. This role will be based in the company’s office in Singapore and will include travels to other Dataiku locations in the area (mainly Australia for the time being).
The successful candidate will be interested in working in the HR field and has worked as an HR generalist or HR administrator, ideally in a fast-paced and international company. We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented partner who can help us champion Dataiku in the APAC region. This candidate will be an integral part of the HR team yet should feel comfortable working autonomously.
- HR Operations:
- Be the first point of contact for general HR queries from managers and employees in the APAC region
- Support and manage HR processes (onboarding, off-boarding, employee life-cycle processes etc.): including laptops purchase & set up
- Preparation of HR documentation (employment letters, immigration, contracts etc.)
- Payroll & Admin:
- Run payroll and oversee benefits
- Audit and improve – if need be – all benefits scheme for the regions (health insurance, pension, etc)
- Facilitate international mobilities by coordinating relocation locally with our providers according to the company policy(including but not limited to immigration and tax topics)
- HR projects:
- As the local HR representative and as part of the global HR team, you will play an active role in transversal HR projects (career paths, campus management, etc.. )
- 4+ years of experience in HR ops or admin, ideally in a international company
- Previous successful experience working with remote management
- Previous experience working with other countries in Asia (Korea, Japan especially) and with Australia a key asset.
- Willingness to dive in and assist with whatever is needed
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, evaluative, and research skills
- Polished and professional interpersonal communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Discretion around highly sensitive information, e.g. salary and benefit information
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment a plus
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.