We’re looking for an experienced Implementation Manager to join our Professional Services team!
As an Implementation Manager, you are an integral part of Hearsay’s Professional Services organization. You will be leading and handling technical deployments of the Hearsay solution for customers – large and small as well as across multiple products. If you enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with customer stakeholders, typically within Marketing and IT organizations, are passionate at driving product adoption by partnering closely with internal teams -Customer Success, Product Development – then this is the right opportunity for you!
Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Manage deployments of Hearsay products, with clear client communications along the way around deployment status, issues and risk management etc.
- Understand and assess business and technical requirements for initial rollout, work with customer teams to jointly establish deployment plans
- Partner with clients in solving for integrations with other standard enterprise systems (Archival systems, SSO etc.) as part of deploying the Hearsay platform
- Come up with solutions and workarounds to client-specific challenges
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer contacts; as the technical voice of authority
- Educate client administrators on best practices to improve usability and productivity of the platform.
- Ensure alignment of deployment activities to ensure customer realizes the full potential of Hearsay Social.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple clients and projects at any given time
- Maintain technical knowledge and product expertise in all aspects of the Hearsay Social solution.
- Work effectively across various go-to-market and product teams at Hearsay, including Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, Product Management etc.
- Influence product roadmap by distilling customer feedback into specific feature requests along with estimated business value
- BA/BS degree, 3+ years relevant work experience in client-facing, Technical Support or Software Development services organizations
- Experience deploying complex SaaS products for Enterprise customers with a strong process orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with both technical and non-technical client stakeholders.
- Aptitude and curiosity to solve problems, analyze root cause and identify corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Understanding of SSO (SAML) fundamentals and API-based integrations
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Basic project management skills including estimating, planning, tracking and change management
- Basic understanding of social and digital marketing concepts
- Bonus points for any experience using one or more scripting languages like Python, PHP etc.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.