I am launching an online free and paid membership community in Mid November. I already have a WordPress website and have registered a new domain for the membership site.
I would like:
– a place for me to upload a library of videos that are released in a series of courses. When people join, they get immediate access to 4 – 8 ‘foundational’ videos of 8-15 mins length.)
– Then for the first year course, 3 videos per month are dripped out and then accessible once they’ve watched it. (ie, they can go back and watch any video.)
– I would like the person who joins in Jan to start at video 1 and then the person who joins in June to start at video 1, but be able to binge through if they want.
– Each year, I will record a fresh set of 36 short videos to be dripped out 3x per month.
I will also host monthly zoom calls, so I would like a way for members to RSVP for an upcoming zoom, limit 60 members per zoom.
– I want to have an email newsletter template designed that I can use. I can send you a sample.
– 6 times per year I will host a ‘master class’ webinar that goes deeper into a concept – 45 mins – 75 mins. And members can buy into those master classes for $10. I will also sell them to the public.
– I want a a robust discussion forum (probably IP Board) with seamless SSO transition so they don’t have to log in again.
– place to store downloadable PDFs
Hourly Range: $12.00-$25.00
Posted On: October 10, 2020 15:29 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Email Template Design, Website, Landing Page, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Website Development, WordPress, LearnDash
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com