Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help drive opportunities with leading AWS Consulting Partners in the ISV Segment within US-CENTRAL.
As a Senior Partner Success Manager, you will help to build AWS customer satisfaction and revenue growth through the engagement of AWS Consulting Partners.
The ideal candidate has experience in creating and delivering customer value by matching partners’ capabilities and solutions to customer needs identified by field sales reps and their teams. An ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to succeed by working with cross-organizational groups, thinking strategically about business and technical challenges, and by building and conveying compelling value propositions around partner capabilities.
Your broad responsibilities will include defining and executing strategies to achieve partner and sales organization goals, establishing business and technical relationships with partners, sales teams, and customers, and managing the day-to-day interactions between these organizations in order to create and progress opportunities that ultimately deliver value to AWS customers.
You will be expected to:
· Have a broad, holistic view of the AWS partner community in local and regional markets and a deep understanding of partner capabilities and solutions that will delight AWS customers.
· Advise sales teams and their customers on the value of partner engagement and recommend qualified partners that can meet and support AWS customer needs.
· Manage partner engagement in AWS accounts with a focus on progressing partner originated opportunities, and introducing partners into AWS originated opportunities, in order to grow overall revenue, as well as expansion of existing AWS footprint.
· Become a trusted member of the sales team to own opportunity execution with partners, leverage partner programs, and coach partners on strategy and best practices.
Work with Area ISV Managers (ISMs) and Partner Solution Architects (PSAs) to ensure that partners deliver quality results. Work with Partner Development Managers (PDMs) on effective engagement with their managed partners in local markets.
The right candidate will possess 7-10+ years of field partner engagement experience with a software, cloud, or technology vendor or vendors, working directly with partners and sales teams to create compelling business and technology outcomes for customers, and:
· Consistent achievement of key performance metrics
· Ability to create and execute strategic plans with partners, sales, and other internal and external organizations
· Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including sales reps and managers, solutions architects, partner and direct marketing, business development, and other functional teams
· Successful engagement and influence with senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes within enterprise customer organizations
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Fluency in English
· Direct sales experience
· Experience working for Partner organizations (in addition to required vendor field partner experience above)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.