Dubbed an “open-source unicorn” by Forbes, Confluent is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots. This innovation has led Coatue Management, Altimeter Capital and Franklin Templeton to join earlier investors Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures in the recent Series E financing of a combined $250 million at a $4.5B valuation. Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers across all industries, and we’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka®. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
About the role: As a Practice Manager, you will help organizations navigate significant business and technological transformation associated with adopting a streaming platform, while helping to build the professional services team at Confluent. You will engage across the lifecycle of our customers to align business outcomes, ensuring clear success criteria, and assess customer success. This role will mentor and lead within Professional Services as well as align with strategic delivery partners within a region.
- Drive success with Confluent Professional Services customers across a regional customer base. Manage bookings, revenue, margins, and satisfaction targets. Create and drive legal terms agreements for your customers.
- Engage with stakeholders across the customer organization from C-level / VP to Architects and program managers. Build initial services direction, ensure customer success and satisfaction, and contribute to account and regional growth plans.
- Build a great team and company. Help to develop strong relationships, capabilities, and experience among Confluent team members.
- Participate in Confluent product and sales strategy conversations affecting customers in your region.
- Strengthen Confluent success across your customer base by developing strong delivery partner executive relationships and awareness of partner delivery capabilities.
- Willing to travel upto 50%
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience overseeing enterprise-level IT delivery projects (10+ years or equivalent capability).
- Experience selling enterprise IT delivery services (2+ years or equivalent capability).
- Demonstrated success in building and developing remote delivery teams including resource management, performance assessment, and career/growth planning.
- The role will be largely customer-facing, so candidates need exceptional interpersonal communications capabilities. They travel to customer sites and lead engagements that include working with business executives, enterprise architects and engineering/design management personnel from the customer.
- Ability (and willingness) to travel up to 50% of the time to client sites to support sales opportunities and existing customer relationships.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.