Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let’s change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role
This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and EMEA. Our Engineering team is having a blast while delivering the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform out there. Help us continue to define and lead the industry.
- Develop and maintain core framework and key software components for the Kraken trading platform
- Design and implementation of Micro-services in Rust
- Build and design solutions that mitigate risk, implement security, and protect both systems and data
- Improve performance by designing and implementing low-latency and high-availability applications
- Construct dynamically scalable platforms capable of heavy transaction volume
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and contribute to product roadmap accomplishments
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience writing network services or asynchronous code in Rust
- Proficiency in C, C++ strongly preferred
- Experience with distributed systems, SQL, Redis and Kafka is a plus
- Proactive mindset with the ability to both prioritize tasks and adhere to aggressive deadlines
- Work collaboratively on a distributed team leveraging soft skills to effectively communicate and engage with stakeholders
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us:Watch “Working at Kraken” Follow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.