Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experiences? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Do you strive to create customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results? Does coordinating across teams and countries sound exciting? If so, the Partner Support and Services team is looking for a Sr. Program Manager, Mgmt. to lead large-scale global programs.
As a Sr. Program Manager you will be responsible for identifying, driving, and launching strategic initiatives. In this role, you will collaborate with numerous operational, training, and software development teams. You will also prepare and execute regular program updates to senior management.
The successful candidate will have strong data analytics experience and be customer obsessed. The Sr. Program Manager will also have proven ability to assess situations and guide their team toward both short-term and longer term systemic changes. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations. At Amazon, we believe innovation should occur throughout the organization.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to:
· Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically lead business and product teams to define and deliver solutions to establish quality standards and processes.
· Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities.
· Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
· Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas
· 6+ years project/program management is required
· Experience leading project delivery for large, cross functional projects
· Experience developing operational process and technologies to drive Operational Excellence through best in class change management practices
· Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results across diverse cultures from inception to completion
· Bachelor degree
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· MBA or advanced degree
· Experience with Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
· Experience in contact center operations
· Experience in managing virtual teams
· Ability to build quantitative reporting and dashboards
· Experience working with international stakeholders
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.