I am looking to work with a small team of talented up and coming web designers for various projects that I have coming up.
The web design requirements will vary from landing pages through to full web designs for both content sites and ecommerce websites.
Looking for designers who focus on user experience and create easy to navigate user-friendly sites. SEO experience and design integration are preferred, but they are not essential as I will be providing keywords for most projects.
The designer must be responsive, have access to video conferences and have good conversational English and grammar.
Must be able to work with at least one of the following programs: WordPress, Wix, Elementor, Divi, Shopify and Squarespace. If you have experience with other platforms that is beneficial. Must also have knowledge of CSS and HTML design.
For each project I will provide:
– A detailed design brief
– Keywords for SEO
– Content (in some cases)
If you are interested, can you please come back to me with the following:
– Past web design examples and explain what you did on the site?
– How long a website will take considering you will be supplied with a tight design brief, wireframes, keywords and content?
– If you are not supplied with content, how long would the build take?
– Hourly rate for building website (8 pages) with content writing?
– Hourly rate for building website (8 pages) with content supplied?
– Will you consider free minor revisions within reason?
– What is your hourly rate for major revisions?
Look forward to hearing from you!
Posted On: October 11, 2020 03:27 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Shopify, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, CSS, HTML, Very Small (1-9 employees), Visual Design, Graphic Design
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com