Zazzy is an interactive design and technology studio making things that engage people in new and interesting ways. We’ve done it for multinational brands, Y Combinator companies and fledgeling startups alike.
A team of creatives, misfits and ardents helping brands bringing best of experience possible for their audience. We are looking for a skilled and intellectual software engineer to join us. We won’t judge if you call yourself a geek. 😅
A little about you
1. Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in mobile app development (iOS/Android)
2. You’re familiar with RESTful APIs, SDK integration, Firebase, Push Notifications, and Analytics platforms.
3. You love smooth Animations & Interactions in-app.
4. You know your way to firebase. Inside-out.
5. You have released at least 1 app to AppStore or PlayStore.
6. You have advanced knowledge of Relational databases such as MySQL or any NoSQL databases
Pro-tip: We instantly click with people having good communication skill.
What we are looking for
- SDK: Flutter.
- Flatform: Firebase.
- Languages: DART, Java/kotlin, objective -C/Swift. (Should be able to write native Java/kotlin or objective -C/Swift to work around hardware-specific API)
- IDE’s: Android Studio, VS Code, IntelliJ IDEA.
- SOAP/REST – Webservices.
- Soft Skills: Ability to Build from the ground up, Taking the initiative, Work in teams & under pressure, Flexible-aggressive-creative-innovative in work.
* As one of the earliest members of a startup, explore all part of the business.
* Work out of a super cool office.
* Work hard, party harder.
* Casual startup environment.
* Chance to work on some amazing in-house products.
* Ample room for all kind of tech experiments and idea exploration.
* Competitive salary + Profit sharing
* Stocked pantry & beers
All jobs – Hasjob