Allbridge is providing the hospitality industry with solutions to get data and voice systems up and running in their properties. We provide a suite of services to them through some cool apps that we create and maintain. We’re a company making some changes and looking for some real talent. In an industry that is ready for a ton of innovation we are investing in building a top notch team that can build the future…join us.
Allbridge is looking to build a team of smart motivated people to continue killing it in the Hospitality industry. If that’s you, please reach out, we’re really excited to talk to you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Write quality PHP and know what you’re doing
· Be organized, detailed and professional in all aspects of your work
· Work well with others. Be a reliable teammate
· Speak up and be heard. You’ll be a valued member of the team and your opinion will matter…we’re building things together
· Work on and interact with a large web app and understand the environments in which it runs
· The ability to prove your experience. Like a portfolio of some work you’ve done…preferably in production
· Experience being a professional and working within a larger organization
· Great communication, presentation, and organization skills; Be someone that can own work; Be a self-starter; Like to solve problems
· Be able to document your code. Experience with Git and a couple of other modern web technologies for development and communication. (AWS, Slack, Trello, etc.)
· Have a grasp of Linux based systems. Some sysadmin experience is great
· Be security minded…understand some common defense strategies to keep our apps safe and warm
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer