Founded in 2012, Arctic Wolf is a well-funded security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service start-up with a renowned leadership team and remarkable growth rate. In fact, Arctic Wolf was #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019!
The team at Arctic Wolf takes pride in delivering personal, predictable protection from cybersecurity threats to the customers we serve across industries and geographies. As a new wolf, you’ll join the brightest minds in the industry and your unique skills will drive ambitious outcomes whether you support our security intelligence solutions, partnerships, or the Arctic Wolf customer or employee experience.
About the Role:
Location: Remote – Chicago
The Senior Presales Systems Engineer is the technical backbone of the sales organization. The Presales Systems Engineer is responsible for working alongside an account executive to evangelize, design, propose and demonstrate the business value to customers. This is a results oriented position and you must demonstrate that you can own building the territory with the account executive. This will be done by having a high aptitude in security technology, leadership, and business acumen. You thrive on autonomy while being a productive team member. The character and competency you bring to the sales process is a critical component to this role. Ultimately, you win with integrity and good intent.
- Working with companies to help educate and drive the Arctic Wolf Networks CyberSOC business value for customers
- Deliver technical presentations and demos with a focus on the business requirements of the customer
- Create an environment in which prospects become customers and customers become evangelists
- Work through obstacles during the sales process, help the customer understand how Arctic Wolf addresses their requirements and concerns
- Represent the voice of Arctic Wolf to the customers, and represent the customers voice to Arctic Wolf
- Assist sales qualification and own the technical architecture design
- Travel required / Passport Required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer-facing role, preferably in a presales engineering capacity or consulting role focused on security solutions
- Minimum of 5 years supporting, delivering, or designing enterprise IT systems, security focused systems desired
- Must have extensive technical experience in Networking, Security, Identity Management, Cloud Services, and Windows/Linux/Mac
- Ability to articulate the business application/value of the Arctic Wolf technology to all audiences, ranging from technical to executive-level decision makers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, time management, and attention to detail
- You must have an “I own the problem AND the solution” attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CISSP, GCIH, CISA or CISM certification(s)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Previous experience selling XaaS solutions (software, infrastructure, SOC/Security)
- Mac OS / Omnigraffle / VMware Fusion
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.