At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are looking for a highly skilled and passionate Associate Marketing Director to drive awareness and thought leadership for Clinical Data in Europe. You will be in charge of creating regional and local content as well as developing and executing an integrated marketing thought leadership plan to support Veeva objectives, growing existing base and acquiring new customers. This role requires excellent thought leadership content creation, copywriting skills and marketing planning. The Associate Marketing Director will work closely with the Clinical Data leadership team and partner with Veeva’s marketing organization in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market, ensuring strong global and regional cross team collaboration.
What You’ll Do
- Author thought leadership and other market-facing content and derivative assets that communicate our vision and articulate the value of our solutions
- Develop sales enablement materials including presentations, concise value propositions, and product and competitive briefs
- Hands-on execution of integrated marketing programs including content marketing, digital (SEO, website) and PR campaigns to establish Veeva as a market leader in the CDMS space
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization and with market strategists, sales, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- 7+ years experience in technology marketing with relevant demand generation and product marketing responsibility
- Experience creating and executing integrated marketing plans leveraging all channels, and managing quarterly and annual budget and reporting
- Experience creating sales enablement materials and writing content
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with a broad understanding of business strategy and proven ability to translate vision into effective marketing strategies
- Hands-on, collaborative, multitasker, creative, and analytical
- Consistent track record of building productive and collaborative cross-functional relationships across a number of stakeholders including sales, SDR, customer success, and subject matter experts
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at the same time with excellent attention to details
- Understanding of complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience in vendor management and negotiation
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of ownership
Nice to Have
- Experience with salesforce.com and Pardot preferred
- Clinical Data or general life sciences industry experience is a plus
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.