Looking to launch an Ecommerce platform into a subdomain off one of my sites. First time getting into e-commerce and choose to go down to choose to use WooCommerce.
What I Need Completed
– Copy the design of my existing domains design so when they click off the main site to the new one they don’t realise they even left the original site.
– Setup Woocommerce to the stage of cart ready processing after I setup payment gateway
– Have the ability of users to log in to their account and view their orders. Preferably an easy option to setup an account using Facebook login credentials to verify new account. Also the ability when logged in to remember one or multiple different shipping addresses for return customers.
– Setup an incoming feed for products and in-stock inventory from our brick and mortar store.
– Ability to syndicate inventory feed, images in or out of this site to another site so if we change something on one product or price it changes on the other website.
-Product Review feature.
– Ability for the consumer with an account to create custom sharable wish lists
– The ability to group related products on a product listing
– Toggle Top banner with promotions as they come available.
I know lots of these are extensions but its the things I want to be designed and implemented on the website.
Posted On: November 21, 2020 04:09 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Mockup, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, WooCommerce
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com