About Bazaarvoice Bazaarvoice connects brands and retailers to consumers, so that every shopping experience feels personal. From search and discovery to purchase and advocacy, Bazaarvoice’s solutions reach in-market shoppers, personalize their experiences, and give them the confidence to buy. Each month in the Bazaarvoice Network, more than a billion consumers view and share authentic content including reviews, questions and answers, and social photos across 6,000 brand and retail websites.
As the North America Partner Manager you’ll be the strategic and tactical leader of Bazaarvoice’s channel partnership business. You’ll be working directly with the Bazaarvoice leadership team to align the organization around a set impactful partnerships. This role will be critical in executing the Bazaarvoice channel business across North America, and is an ideal fit for anyone looking for a high visibility role in a fast-growing company.
- Executing the Bazaarvoice channel partner vision and acquisition strategy in North America.
- Manage the end-to-end partner lifecycle, taking responsibility for recruitment, on-boarding, pipeline management, sales, and the ongoing support of partners.
- Manage day-to-day activities of partners. You will work directly with external partners as well as with internal cross-functional teams (e.g., Sales and Partner Marketing) to execute partner development activities and be the driving force behind the partner success.
- Oversee the successful launch of partners and channels across the region, managing their success through launch and post-launch, ensuring highly cross functional teamwork and excellent partner experience.
- You will be responsible for creating and supporting go-to-market initiatives to support the growth of partner segments, and serve as a key member in guiding a partners’ success.
- Become a product expert to answer questions/inquiries from partners’ product and technical teams; engage experts as necessary to help with detailed technical queries.
- Communicate and deploy key Bazaarvoice product initiatives with partners working with engineering, operations, and marketing.
- Identify risks, develop mitigation strategies, and facilitate resolution internally and externally with partners.
- 1+ years of relevant relationship management, sales, marketing and program management experience – Demonstrated a track record of successfully leading highly visible partner projects.
- Strong technical understanding of eCommerce platforms and working with Enterprise Cloud and Digital Commerce platforms, such as Shopify, Salesforce, SAP, Adobe etc.
- Software industry domain expertise (preferably SaaS and Martech), with the ability to understand complex technology solution stacks, Sales, Marketing, and Commerce Cloud platforms, and their respective partner ecosystems.
- Effective at building relationships from the ground up, collaborating and influencing others; experience working with senior executives in cross-company projects.
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfort in business and technical discussions.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in Business or related discipline required.
Why join Bazaarvoice? – We’re committed to client success: There are over 5K brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one-half billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Last year, 135K reviews were submitted each day.- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance. Our Employee Value Proposition:
BV’s Impact on the Market:We are shaping the way people shop, putting the shopper experience at the heart of everything we do. We partner with the worlds largest brands and our network’s impact is comparable to Facebook, LinkedIn and Google. If you shop or research online, it’s very likely that you’ve already interacted with Bazaarvoice. With market leading technology, shopper data that spans over a million shoppers and a billion shopper interactions a month, our future is limitless.
What this means in Sales:In any company, the sales team is in the unique position of being the face of the company. Depending on what you sell, this can be a blessing or a curse. We are blessed here at BV to be the leaders in our industry, selling a product that is pivotal to the success of every one of our customers. Whether we are working with a fortune 500 company or a smaller local business, we can feel confident that our product is going to increase their sales, provide them with a better understanding of their customers and improve the overall shopping experience for anyone on their website.
Professional Learning, Growth and Impact:You can grow your career, your skills and professional experiences by working across a breadth of business initiatives, different global regions and innovative solutions. You have the opportunity to see tangible results from your direct contributions and build your own brand at Bazaarvoice. With new products and markets on the horizon, there has never been a more exciting time to be at Bazaarvoice.
What this means in Sales:Whether you are just beginning your career in Sales, looking to switch industries or want to represent a product that is truly beneficial to your customers, Bazaarvoice is great place to sell. To quote one of our leaders: “BV is a great place to get your ‘PHD’ in Sales”. We provide thorough, comprehensive training to anyone starting at BV and want our employees to feel prepared to succeed. From the moment you begin your role here, we want you to have visibility into what your next step is and how to get there. The majority of our hiring is done through internal promotions and we couldn’t be more proud of that.
Great People:You will work with and help recruit bright, experienced, passionate and humble colleagues that bring diverse perspectives on a daily basis. We are open minded, respectful and transparent.
What this means in Sales;The majority of our sales leaders have held multiple roles at BV and have seen success as both individual contributors and leaders. Coaching is something we focus on here constantly. We believe it is the key to both personal and professional growth. Collaboration is key to our culture, giving every member of our team and opportunity to both teach and learn. Our team is encouraged to think outside the box, try new things and work with their colleagues to develop their skill.. If you want to work with fun people who bring knowledge and creativity to their craft, BV is the right place for you.
Culture:You will be part of a vibrant culture where we celebrate, we collaborate and we come together generously to elevate one another & our community. We promote open dialogue at all levels and are generous with our time and ideas.
What this means in Sales:Our people are what make our culture so special. Vince Lombardi once said: “Individual commitment to a group effort- that is what makes a team work”. We truly believe that collaboration is what carries our team forward. Whether it is hiring talented people, closing a deal or refining a process, we have found that working together is always the most effective approach. Yes, we have fun in the office, yes we have a game room, but it’s the people having the fun and rolling the dice that make this place special.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.