Who we are:Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning models to connect freight with trucks. We automate with algorithms and scale with integrations to better match supply and demand. In doing this we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing cost savings and instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:You believe in game‑changing innovation and you’re excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. You are a logistics and sales expert who knows how to build and lead a results-driven sales team. You relentlessly pursue your mission with a strong sense of urgency and inspire your team to do the same.
The role:The CCO will spearhead the implementation of all commercial strategies by partnering with other leaders to grow our product offerings and expand the client base for small, medium, and large enterprises. They will also be responsible for developing and implementing objectives and goals and set the expected performance standards for the workforce.
- Create new complex and high value-add logistics offerings based on industry margin and cost benchmarking.
- Identify and evaluate targets and growth opportunities with current and new products. Create new logistics offerings taking into account industry trends and cost benchmarks.
- Be in the front seat of commercial efforts, striking commercial deals with new large shippers and expanding our current offerings to our customer base.
- Be an industry reference for logistics with a large professional network, generating positive media exposure
- Drive revenue growth by instituting best in class account planning, account management, forecasting and reporting processes.
- Analyze industry activity and develop business plans, creating goals and objectives for the team, aligned with the company’s OKRs.
- Build and drive a strategy to sell complex logistics solutions for our small, medium and large enterprise customers.
- Define the Sales department’s structure, performance standards, metrics and objectives in order to achieve results.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Partner with other leaders and create an environment of cross team collaboration across the company.
- Develop a performance management culture and personally coach the leadership sales team members.
- 15 years of logistics experience in commercial and operational roles
- A deep understanding of the US logistics industry, and granular understanding of brokerage and logistics management services, including margin and cost structures of each different service line.
- Track Record of leading a growing Sales team and managing different revenue streams with different cost structures.
- Outstanding individual sales and commercial skills and great market reputation.
- Leadership skills, with the ability to influence, engage and motivate highly talented people to inspire great performance across departments.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful commercialization strategies in high growth companies.
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, diverse and changing environment, and to partner up with the product and engineering teams to build better and more efficient solutions through technology
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.