At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva’s European Business Consulting group is a priority growth area for Veeva. It offers a differentiated consulting service in Life Sciences with a compelling value proposition – building on Veeva’s position as the digital partner of choice for 85% of the top 20 Pharmaceutical companies.
As a Consultant, you will manage workstreams on consulting projects for Veeva customers – planning, organizing, and tracking all aspects of delivery in that workstream. You will analyze complex problems, build insightful solutions and develop close working relationships with customers (through face-to-face discussions, workshops, email, etc.) to deliver demonstrable, sustainable value, at the forefront of digital and commercial innovation.
This is a remote position.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a workstream(s) in a project engagement: planning, organizing and managing all aspects of delivery including scope, quality, resources, risk and timelines
- Be responsible for the end-to-end design, build and delivery of deliverables that meet specific project goals and objectives
- Identify and proactively solve problems faced by the client
- Be a primary client contact for operational project questions, developing the relationship through face-to-face discussions, workshops, telephone and email contact
- Manage the work and priorities of Associate Consultants in your workstream
- Support and mentor Associates in developing skills and professional capabilities
- Build trusted relationships with client stakeholders
- Bring to your clients a good level of Industry/ market/ functional insight
- Input into business development opportunities and proposals
- Help develop and disseminate thought leadership
- Bachelor’s degree and excellent academic record
- 2-7 years of consulting experience
- Experience in Life Sciences, particularly in the Commercial and Medical area
- Good understanding of Commercial, with deeper expertise in two or more of the following areas: multi-channel strategy and optimization, product launch, go to market strategy, commercial model design, key account planning and management, segmentation and targeting, insight and analytics and brand strategy
- Good understanding of commercial/marketing technology and ideally Veeva’s platforms and solutions and how business consulting offerings can both leverage and support these
- Good understanding of the business capabilities and drivers underpinning digital technology in Health and life sciences and the market forces and trends driving industry changes in Health & Life Sciences
- Proven analytical skills, able to quantitatively and qualitatively assess problems and communicate responses across a range of issues
- A problem-solving mindset: anticipating issues early, analyzing and proactively finding solutions
- Demonstrated leadership of others in the delivery of complex deliverables
- Highly effective project management skills
- Skilled in facilitating collaboration amongst team members
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and quickly establish credibility
- Have a strong personal impact and ability to influence and persuade a range of stakeholders
- An effective communicator verbally and written, in English, and in the local office language
Nice to Have
- Experience with digital technologies – channels, analytics tools, emerging technology
- Experience working with SaaS solutions
- Understanding/experience of AI and its applications in sales and marketing
- Fluency in multiple European languages
Perks & Benefits
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Opportunity for rapid progression
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.