Looking for a Senior Web Developer familiar with modern technologies
to develop a dating website that connects people using video chat.
– take provided web page mocks and create webpages. graphic images necessary for the website theme should be provided by developer, not us
according to the provided flow
– suggest, and use a WebRTC platform to be used for video chat, ie quickblox
– responsive design. website should correctly render on most major browsers for desktops, and IOS and Android devices based on their screen sizes, and characteristics
– video chat should use modern browser capabilities, ie WebRTC/HTML5, and not require any additional plugins to install on any device
– suggest and use WebRTC platform/server needed for video chat, ie quickblox
Terms & Conditions:
– payments will be released to developer after completion
of each milestone, accepted, code reviewed, and tested by us.
code must be committed to our github repository before funds released.
– all bugs/issues must be fixed without involving additional costs from developer to us. code is considered accepted only after successfully tested and reviewed by us.
– developer needs to be available to communicate with us regarding
any questions regarding app, backend interaction, issues with development, etc. from our side we will do our best to help developer to understand the flows, backend, integration, etc.
– documents, flows, design files will be shared via google drive
Developer agrees for NOT to share, and disclose design and other provided files, ideas, and flows with any 3rd party.
Posted On: November 22, 2020 03:14 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com