At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Love consulting but tired of the travel? The CRM Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services team who provides offsite application administration for Veeva deployed clients as a subject matter expert. In this role you will work with multiple clients as a shared dedicated resource via phone and web meeting to deliver post-deployment consulting in support of ad hoc requests. This is a remote work position supporting multiple clients in a shared, dedicated capacity.
What You’ll Do
- Consulting on best practices and overall solutions based on requirements
- Providing overall application expertise and knowledge
- Tier 2/3 troubleshooting and how to’s
- Ad-hoc training to educate customer administration team and enable customer to manage administration needs internally
- Ongoing application changes such as adding custom fields, changing screen layouts, changing field level security, adding workflow rules, feature setup and activation
- Creating reports, dashboards, and list views
- Adding/deleting/changing users, setting up security, changing territory and role hierarchy
- Performing alignments
- Creating/maintaining sandbox environments; deploying changes
- Data imports and exports using APEX data loader
- Assist with the implementation of new Veeva and salesforce.com functionality
- Experience with one of the following two areas:
- Administrative knowledge Salesforce.com; level 2 certification is a plus
- Experience with the CRM pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize
- Ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Customer service or consulting experience with multiple client responsibility
- Veeva CRM experience/knowledge
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.