NOT SURE IF MOODLE IS THE RIGHT OPEN SOURCE TO USE
It’s a cooking platform where Chef cooks live and people join distantly cooking as well, the platform needs BigBlueButton integrated so they cah share video and audio during the session. Sessions are paid, and created in advance as "events" and will have reviews from users etc.
Here’s the user story
1. As an administrator, I want to be able to create a profile account for the providers (Chef), with a profile photo, Brief Bio about himself.
2. The Administrator want to be able to create an event (cooking session), add description/ingredients of the dish/session, the date, time of the session.
3. All sessions will be listed in (Events) page, for users to select and choose from.
4. As a user (Clients), I want to be able to create an account using easy login (Login using google account or facebook) and log into my page.
5. As a user, I want to be able to brows Chefs and view their profiles.
6. As a user, I want to be able to brows the cooking sessions in the (events) page
7. As a user, I want to be able to select a cooking session, view the description page of the session, and subscribe to join the session and make a payment using Stripe.
8. As a user, I will be receiving a confirmation email for my booking with a user name and password and link to the session when it starts.
9. As a provider, I want to be able to start the session with HD quality as a video conference, and have the users joining the session (up to 20 users) and I want to be able to interact with my audience.
10. As a user, I want to be able to chat during the session and request to talk voice only and/or voice with video and showcase my work progress.
11. As a provider, I want to be able to admit the user to use the video
12. As a user, I want to be able to review the session after the session is completed.
Posted On: November 22, 2020 12:30 UTC
Category: CMS Development
Skills:Moodle, eCommerce Website
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com