At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Our vision is to connect life sciences with key people to improve research and care.
As Operations Manager Agile Desk Research, you will lead a team of 20+ remote data stewards to gather intelligence on key accounts and key people. You thereby contribute to the launch of our product Link for Key Accounts.
Your role is to promote a positive and rewarding team culture that is detail-oriented and delivers performance while striving for excellence when it comes to data quality and process execution. You should enjoy leading people, growing individuals, and scaling a team.
We care about a great cultural fit. You should enjoy working at speed in multi-cultural teams, as well as be excited about working for a fast-growing tech company and contributing to a data product that will improve the life sciences industry.
This is a remote position.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for gathering intelligence on key people in hospitals, health systems, and other relevant health institutions
- Design and optimize business processes for web-based research
- Lead a team of 20+ data stewards who execute those processes
- Recruit and hire new team members
- Design on-boarding and training materials
- Own the performance, quality, and engagement of your team
- Build and track KPIs
- Drive an amazing team culture of focus, fun, and constructive feedback
- Degree in business administration, computer science, or a related field
- Proven knowledge in business process design, management, and optimization
- Structured thinking (analytical, methodical)
- High emotional intelligence: Effective communication (pyramidal, remote, inter-cultural)
Nice to Have
- Experience with life sciences data
- People management experience
- Experience with crowd-sourcing
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.