Existing, on market, mobile applications (2 apps) written in React Native and developed for both Android and iOS platforms needs to be updated. Updates include but are not limited to:
– New designs (Hi-Fi designs in Figma)
– New custom components (following designs, some components need to be re-written as custom ones and be replaced by existing RN component library components)
– New flows (some user flows have changed)
– New Features (some new features need to be added, existing team is ready to provide backend functionality)
Please see additional project files to get the idea of the design changes.
(current designs are in light theme, new designs are in dark theme).
Tech Stack & requirements
– React Native
– Expo framework
– Redux (local state management)
– Keep in mind that we have 2 separate apps that use common components. For this we need to avoid copy/pasting code between apps but instead use component management system. e.g bit.dev or similar. When developing new global components, use this approach.
– Since we have both light themed (app #1) and dark themed (app #2) app, all components developed should support both light and dark themes.
– Typescript (optional on rewrite elements- gradual migration to TS)
Hourly Range: $15.00-$35.00
Posted On: November 22, 2020 09:01 UTC
Category: Mobile App Development
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com