Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people…and we have fun while doing it.
By joining our team, you will play a critical role at Reify Health driving our mission and values by cultivating our most valuable asset, our people. Specifically, you’ll partner with our CS & Site Adoption leaders to help grow our talented teams.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Customer Success at Reify Health, you’ll be critical in driving the recruiting process, including sourcing, vetting, interviewing and closing top Customer Success talent with a huge focus on culture while providing an amazing candidate experience. The right person for this role will be able to not only recruit and close top talent, but have the ability to help build and strengthen our recruiting process and tactics, D&I initiatives and overall Talent strategy.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple searches, bringing the best and most qualified talent to each role and hiring partner
- Work with hiring managers to understand short and long term hiring needs, strategies and timelines
- Source and screen for qualified candidates, conduct initial phone interviews, make recommendations, schedule interviews for internal teams and manage candidate throughout interview process
- Communicate status and progress on open positions and provide strategic guidance to hiring teams; create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics as needed
- Advise hiring managers to help make better hiring decisions and salary negotiations
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the interview and hiring process
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Minimum 3+ years recruiting in the healthtech industry
- Prior experience recruiting for a SaaS or PaaS, ideally for a scaling startup
- Proven experience recruiting for national and global teams ranging from entry to senior level, FTE and contractor customer success positions
- Knowledge of clinical research/clinical trials roles, responsibilities and workflows
- Experience with pipeline development/management, creating and implementing innovative sourcing and search strategies to identify and attract high quality, diverse candidates
- Strong decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Expertise with tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS (Lever or Greenhouse highly preferred), Entelo, GSuite and Slack
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates.
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team.
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop.
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are currently only considering US citizens or Green Card holders. Thanks!
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.