We’re looking for a Talent Sourcer to join the Recruitment team at Zapier. Zapier’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Zapier has helped over 1.8 million individuals and businesses with their automation needs. We are looking for a talented technical Sourcer to help support Zapier’s talent growth and help us to build a diverse team. This is a phenomenal opportunity for you to be part of a great hiring culture and help us to define a new function at Zapier.
If you’re interested in launching your career at a fast-growing and profitable company, then read on…
Our Commitment to Applicants
Culture and Values at Zapier
Zapier Guide to Remote Work
Zapier Code of Conduct
Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Things You’ll Do:
- Identify and engage passive talent to help build our team
- Build a high quality pipeline of potential candidates for a variety of roles
- Assist with evaluation and implementation of new sourcing tools and procedures
- Lead trainings and disseminate best practices to the team as resident sourcing expert
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS Greenhouse and other recruitment systems
- You have 2+ years of experience in a technical recruiting role with heavy sourcing expectations
- You are results driven. You focus on achieving outcomes and results to help grow teams successfully. You leverage tools at your disposal to help drive your success.
- You are customer oriented. You are attentive and responsive and take the time to solve for candidates, recruiters, and hiring manager needs.
- You are a problem solver. You enjoy sourcing for a variety of searches and coming up with approaches to successfully identify talent.
- You are persistent. You are motivated by challenges and excited to work through them; you partner with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to help them refine job specs and target profiles.
- You are dependable. You hold yourself accountable for achieving goals.
Zapier helps people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package
Location: Remote: NA, APAC, EMEA, or LATAM
Our distributed environment lets us work with the best people. You don’t have to be located in the USA either. Some team members live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We’ll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year.
- Travel of 5% – 10% for company retreats which rotate to various cities throughout North America
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you’ll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to UK, Canada, and US-based employees.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Please make sure to answer each question.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don’t seem like a good fit. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.