Design and deliver the new version upgrade of the b2b sass solution of Stylumia. The upgrade focusses on creating a dashboard which provide actionable intuitive insights in the form of visualizations.
Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with team.
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
● Excellent knowledge of design tools like Adobe XD, FIGMA, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
● Comfortable working in Wireframing and Prototyping tools: Balsamiq, InVision.
● A well-developed sense of color & composition
● Brand identity and style guide design experience
● Consistent ability to apply a brand’s style and interaction patterns
● Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions
● Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders
● Thinks both tactically and strategically, and has high levels of self-direction, innovation, and imagination.
● Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company
● Attention to detail
Posted On: November 22, 2020 03:16 UTC
Category: UX/UI Design
Skills:Software Design, Web Design, Mobile App Design, Responsive Design, Interaction Design, User Flows, Mockup, Prototype, Sketches, User Research, Usability Testing, Heuristic Evaluation, Information Architecture, Journey Mapping, Competitive Analysis, Visual Design, High Fidelity Design, Wireframes, Zeplin, Adobe Illustrator, Style Guide, Axure RP, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, InVision
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com