Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let’s change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
By joining Kraken, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of bitcoin and other digital currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At Kraken, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory, which is why Kraken has grown to be among the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you. Kraken is a place for dreamers and doers – to succeed here, we firmly believe you must possess each in spades. Check out all of our job postings here https://jobs.lever.co/kraken.
Work directly with traders (all ex-Wall Street professionals) growing the Trading Desk business by developing tools to facilitate institutional over the counter trading and algorithmic execution!
- Work closely with traders to implement tailored software solutions
- Take on primary ownership of a medium-sized project, including future design and architecture decisions
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Deploy and monitor continuously running applications
- Pull and consolidate data from various third-party APIs and other sources
- 2+ years of experience as a backend developer in the finance or trading industry
- Strong proficiency with Go, Python or other object-oriented languages
- Experience / knowledge writing smart order routing (SOR) strategies is a plus
- Experience with SQL databases and Redis is highly desired
- Familiar with core AWS services (EC2, ELB, S3, RDS)
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Proactive, self-driven mindset
- Good communicator
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us:Watch “Working at Kraken” Follow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.