Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Grow pipeline and sales qualified opportunities through effective creation of a high quality and scalable demand generation operation
- Design, execute and track performance of ABM marketing programs to engage and influence our key segments
- Excel within marketing automation platforms to optimize our lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media and social media channels
- Manage the demand generation budget thoughtfully, making strategic bets on key investments
- Establish data-oriented practices to optimize performance and continually improve the efficiency and impact of marketing channels; SEM, SEO, email, display and retargeting
- Work closely with Product Marketing to manage Catapult’s website and optimise conversion of leads through organic and paid traffic
- Take responsibility for Catapult’s marketing tech stack, review current stack and make recommendations for tech investments that support growth
- Stay current on growth marketing trends, best practices and benchmarks and drive experimentation and evolution of our marketing channels
- Monitor pipeline data and performance regularly, and identify opportunities and strategies to improve
- Proven track record of driving growth through varied marketing channels at a B2B company targeting the enterprise and/or mid-market segment
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing and demand generation
- A strong understanding of ABM, marketing automation, lead-scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence, and ROI
- Proficient in digital advertising / paid social platforms – Google Adwords, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Data-driven with excellent Analytical skills; you take data-driven decisions based on thorough analysis of campaign performances
- Excellent communication skills; you are able to clearly and concisely craft messages to internal and external stakeholders
- Design skills are a plus
Competitive salary & Equity
Remote working: Catapult is a fully remote company with our small team spread across 6 countries currently. We believe in doing work we love, from places we love! Whether you prefer to work from home or an office, we support with coworking costs and a solid home-office setup.
Flexible hours: We believe that performance should be measured on output, and not when and how you work, so at Catapult you will find a lot of flexibility to design your own rhythm of work
A social work-life: We are a small and sociable group. When we’re in lock-down we make an effort to stay connected with Zoom kick-offs every morning, 1-1s, and social catch-ups over quizzes and beer. Post Covid we expect to meet up every quarter for a few days of workshops and fun.
Professional development: We think learning is key to winning so we have created a learning budget of £1,000 per person to spend on courses, conferences, coaching or whatever you think will help you improve and grow. Additionally, we have a ‘free books’ policy which covers anything you want to read both fiction and nonfiction.
Health insurance: We have Vitality health insurance (full package) for those based in the UK and strive to find similar options for other countries.
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more