Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Develop value propositions, market positioning and messaging for key verticals and customer personas. You’ll need to work closely with our customers and undertake deep market research to gain a first-hand understanding of our verticals and the problems we solve.
- Develop marketing assets and content for demand generation, marketing campaigns and content marketing that lend credibility to our value proposition. You’ll be working closely with marketing to develop and implement a content marketing strategy that takes advantage of current workforce themes and develops Catapult as a thought leader in the area.
- Own the sales enablement function, being responsible for developing sales material that supports and enhances our sales process, delivering sales training and playbooks. Help sales identify new opportunities, position our product and close deals.
- Become the subject matter expert on industry trends, players and competitor products. Ensure the leadership and wider team is up-to-date on what is happening across our industry.
- Serve as an internal expert on our products, markets and verticals. You will be the bridge between product, marketing and our customer facing teams, ensuring everyone is aligned and educated on our offerings.
- Own the go-to-market strategies for new products or verticals including developing market segmentation,value propositions, proof points, training with sales and customer success teams, and launching with collaboration from the marketing team. This will involve cross-functional meetings to ensure alignment, deep understanding of customer segments and personas, clear and creative writing, and project management.
- Proven track record of owning Product Marketing in a B2B company targeting the enterprise and/or mid-market segment.
- 4+ years experience in Product Marketing
- You have the ability to work independently, articulate and execute on a vision
- You are highly creative, with excellent writing, design, and presentation skills and strong attention to detail
- You are highly analytical, with excellent quantitative and qualitative research skills
- You are a natural relationship builder within and outside your team, and have the ability to coordinate multiple projects to drive collaboration and teamwork across several teams and stakeholders
Benefits of working at Catapult
Competitive salary & Equity
Remote working: Catapult is a fully remote company with our small team spread across 6 countries currently. We believe in doing work we love, from places we love! Whether you prefer to work from home or an office, we support with coworking costs and a solid home-office setup.
Flexible hours: We believe that performance should be measured on output, and not when and how you work, so at Catapult you will find a lot of flexibility to design your own rhythm of work.
A social work-life: We are a small and sociable group. When we’re in lock-down we make an effort to stay connected with Zoom kick-offs every morning, 1-1s, and social catch-ups over quizzes and beer. Post Covid we expect to meet up every quarter for a few days of workshops and fun.
Professional development: We think learning is key to winning so we have created a learning budget of £1,000 per person to spend on courses, conferences, coaching or whatever you think will help you improve and grow. Additionally we have a ‘free books’ policy which covers anything you want to read both fiction and nonfiction.
- Health insurance: We have Vitality health insurance (full package) for those based in the UK and strive to find similar options for other countries.
We Work Remotely: Product Jobs