The Director of Sales Enablement & Training is responsible for the overall productivity, effectiveness, and growth of the sales organization. Reporting to the VP Sales Operations, the Director of Sales Enablement & Training fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization has efficient operations and success. The Director of Sales Enablement & Training will be closely aligned with other business units to help ensure exponential success and growth for sales. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
As Director of Sales Enablement & Training you will:
- Oversee enablement team to increase sales force productivity and growing the sales org
- Lead the enablement team performance
- Provide leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the GTM leadership team, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the company’s business goals.
- Be accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Facilitate successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring that a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch. Foster an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity.
- Work closely with sales leadership and People Operations to establish a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies. Prioritize training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles.
- Oversees the delivery of field and HQ training to sales, sales management, and sales support teams
- Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities
- Execute a value based selling methodology across the GTM organization; this may be supported by partnering with external resources but will be managed through this role
- Driving key resource performance improvements include YOY yield performance and optimization
- Achievement of minimal time-to-ramp rep onboarding
What we look for:
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Proven excellence in subject matter expertise
- General curiosity for what the customer journey entails, strong attention to details and commitment to consistency
- 5-7 years leading and enabling sales professionals
- Strong leadership ability
- Hands on approach to problem solving and preparedness to work opportunities directly alongside the team when needed
- Ability and desire to teach both RSMs and Sales Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence
- A strong understanding of the new business SaaS enterprise sales cycle, as well as experience in the technology areas relevant to Total Expert’s market: marketing, automation, Marketing Operating Systems, CRM
- Confident influencing and engaging with a highly skilled and experienced audience including C-level executives
- Experience with strategic planning and setting strategies for sales teams
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow
- Will thrive in high growth culture; has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in the Financial Services industry
Big Company Benefits, High Growth Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Club Membership
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.