Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values – Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself – serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Why We Need You;
As PagerDuty’s Director of North America West Enterprise Customer Success, you will have the responsibility for leading a team of success managers for the western region of the United States. Under your leadership the team members will engage with PagerDuty’s largest high tech strategic customers who have 360 relationships with us. The role includes increasing product and platform adoption, improving renewal rates, and driving measurable customer business value to accelerate their digital journey. Through alignment with Sales and Partner leadership, you will drive all aspects of leading and coaching the team to enable Pager Duty’s growth in the enterprise business including reducing downgrades/churn and accelerating expansion. This strategic, hands-on leader will have demonstrated a track record in a modern SaaS company by hiring and developing experienced team members, in creating a culture of customer centricity, operationalizing success plans and continuous learning and delivering industry leading customer success outcomes.
How You Impact our Vision;
- Build and lead a team of high performing Success Managers and who are focused on making every customer successful.
- Create a scalable success methodology to ensure the team is engaging strategically with their customers and to drive optimum business value.
- Partner closely with sales leadership for deal constructs to be inclusive of premier support, PagerDuty University and professional services to accelerate customer implementation of the Pagerduty platform.
- Build and nurture executive relationships across top high tech accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating deeper into the accounts ecosystem in order to strengthen our understanding of their business imperatives.
- Align with the company cross functionally to deliver an integrated customer experience from pre-sales to post-sales that optimizes customer satisfaction, net revenue retention, gross margins, and net promoter scores.
- Manage operational components for renewals, customer satisfaction, premier success engagements, partner engagements and customer adoption metrics.
- Create evangelists by listening to customers closely and delighting them with our user experience and service.
- Based on customer feedback, partner closely with our Product Marketing and Engineering organizations on the product roadmap.
- The success metrics in this role will include ensuring customer renewals, lowering churn and downgrades, increasing customer adoption and delivering quantifiable business value results ultimately driving platform expansion.
- Proven track record of trusted advisor to the executives at Fortune 500 companies in the high tech vertical with strong consultative skills.
- Ability to collaborate with sales, partner and other cross-functional teams to overachieve on mutually aligned revenue growth in a company to company 360 relationship.
- Exceptional leader of high integrity, intellect, and character who can execute a vision for the group and plan, hire, lead, and inspire teams to achieve extraordinary results consistently quarter over quarter.
- Demonstrated success in delivering revenue numbers, reducing churn and downgrades, producing accurate forecasts.
- Experience managing large projects and developing consultative and technical teams including third party delivery organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer accounts in deep partnership with sales organizations
- 13-15 years experience with a combination of working in a consulting firm, running a team of consultants, and leading success organizations in a SaaS company.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A deep understanding of engineering DevOps evolution, and digital transformation in IT organizations.
- MBA Degree
PagerDuty offers:- Competitive salaries and company equity- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family- Generous parental leave- Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to paid holidays and ample sick leave- Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all – members, advocates, and allies.- Paid employee volunteer time – 20 hours per year- Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status. PagerDuty is for people. Meaning, we extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.