Criterion Network LABS
- BE/B-Tech/M-Tech in Electronics and communications or equivalent
- Good fundamentals on Networking concepts – TCP/IP, L2 & L3 protocols, preferably in Network Access Control techniques like AAA, RADIUS, SNMP and Firewall technologies
- Develop topology based on test requirements and setting up the test bed
- Network Virtualization using VMWare, KVM etc.
- Working knowledge of Ubuntu or any flavors of Linux
- Good analytical and network troubleshooting skills
- Programming/shell scripting skills
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Perform Conformance testing of Routers, Lan Switch, Mobile Handset, IPv6 Protocols, IP security equipment etc.
- Undertake testing based on test specifications
- Prepare test reports and bug reports
Candidates successfully completing the 6 month contract period may be provided an opportunity for full time employment at CNLABS based on performance and business needs.
Please send your application (CV) via mail: email@example.com
All jobs – Hasjob