Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for the operations related to Internet financial products such as transaction systems and blockchain wallets.
- Responsible for the monitoring and processing of platform data and abnormal events.
- Familiar with the back-end system logic, collect and put forward reasonable system improvement and process optimization requirements, and can promote tracking and execution.
- Statistics and collation of daily system operation data.
- Bachelor degree or above, 1-3 years of experience in Internet operations, and experience in Internet finance product operation is preferred.
- Have good English communication skills.
- Good communication skills and development ability, good at cooperation and communication.
- Strong ability to withstand pressure, strong sense of responsibility and innovative thinking.
- Love the Internet, active thinking and research spirit.
Conditions• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.