Location: Remote Initially
Duration: 3 months, starting 2nd week of January
Our client is a large healthcare provider, looking to explore how to improve their Service & Repair capability for medical devices. Currently, they have a large number of devices outstanding at health care institutions, with little transparency on the exact location or state of the device. The expectation is that there is opportunity to improve the tracking & tracing of devices, with potential benefits such as e.g. pro-active maintenance, and reducing the number of lost devices. They are looking for a consultant to map the current state and processes of the Service & Repair capability, investigate potential solutions & improvements, develop a business/benefit case behind it, and an implementation roadmap.
- 8 Years work experience in supply chain management or business strategy
- Previous consultancy experience or an international environment would be an advantagE
- Understanding of Field Service and Repair activities is Plus.
- Understanding Healthcare or manufacturing is a must.
- Understanding of how IoT sensor data can drive actions and build business models for different service offerings.
- Passion of continuous learning. Familiarity of digital trends and emerging technology and their application in the supply chain domain.
- Experience leading and managing supply chain program and project delivery as a leader and/or an external consultant with a good grasp of expectations of, and challenges faced by, client’s supply chain leaders daily
- Deep process mapping and development experience. Lean six sigma is preferred.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.